Friday, December 21, 2012

A cozy for my Silhouette :)

I had a birthday this week. It's not a milestone or anything, so the number really isn't important. (52, but who's counting) The fam gave me some nice gifts. My husband bought me two pairs of yoga pants. Now that I've put on 10 a few pounds, yoga pants come in very handy! My daughter gave me three bottles of Bath & Body Works lotions (yum!) and my son gave me a Carvel snowman ice cream cake (bigger yum!). I had to share the cake but that's okay. I don't want to  buy bigger yoga pants in January. hehe

My friend Dawn, the sweetest, most generous person I know, sent me this.


It's a cozy for my Silhouette! Isn't it the cutest? I can't help but smile every time I walk by the machine, which is several times a day. I should mention that Dawn's the one who sold me the Silhouette for a steal last January after she upgraded to the Cameo. I love my Silhouette. It was the best.investment.ever. Anyway, I digress. The business card that was tucked inside the cozy's package is from Kathy's Cozies on Etsy. She's got some really cute items in her shop. I asked Santa for a Kindle or Nook so if I get one I'm going to visit her shop for a cozy for that too!

I just love the word cozy. :)


2 comments:

bonkdawn said...

I am just getting time to catch on my fave blogs and just saw this! I am so glad that you liked it! She really did a great job on it. Thanks for the sweet compliment, too! Hope you had a great day!

Judy said...

It still makes me smile every time I look at it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...