Friday, April 15, 2016

Free 12x12 scrapbook page sketch for 8x10 photo

Hello out there to anyone who's reading! I've been slowly working my way back into blogging by doing a little tweaking and housecleaning here. I tidied up the sidebar so hopefully things load quicker. I'm not sure how often I'll be posting but I hope to get back into it at least once or twice a week.
I've always enjoyed creating free scrapbook sketches to share on this blog. The sketch below has been bouncing around in my head for a couple of months (I don't scrapbook nearly as much as I used to) and I finally created a digital version. My daughter's senior photo package came with an extra 8x10 photo (photographer's mistake). I wanted to come up with a simple but nice layout idea that will also accommodate the different poses we got in wallet size. I may have to use rectangles instead of circles on my own layout. The large photo area can also be divided into 2 or 3 smaller photos. The beauty of sketches is that you just use them as a guide and do your own thing!

Check the links on the right sidebar for my older free sketches. I hope to add new ones in the coming weeks and months. Thanks for visiting!

free scrapbook sketch, free sketches, 8x10 scrapbook sketch
12x12 scrapbook sketch for 8x10 photo
Feel free to print and share this with others but please don't claim it as your own. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...