Monday, December 17, 2012

So much to do, so little time!


I can't believe it's already mid-December. I've been flat out busy with Christmas shopping, work, holiday stuff and my Etsy shop. My Etsy shop took off faster than I ever dreamed it would. Since I re-opened two months ago, I've had 17 sales! Several of those orders were for more than one item so as of right now I've sold a total of 28 items! I'm enjoying every minute of it and I'm not allowing myself to get burned out. However, it's getting harder to make things for the shop as it gets closer to Christmas.

I've managed to list a few non-Christmas items in the past week. The daisy mini note cards above are so cute. I love the softer, muted colors and the fact that each one is different. I made a few for myself with the extra paper that was leftover. :)


Cheetah print anyone? I couldn't resist making these after I found the paper at JoAnn's a few weeks ago. These are mini note cards as well. They're great for attaching to gifts. A lot of Etsy sellers use them as thank you notes in their packages. 


These are full size note cards for all you owl lovers. I love the earthy colors and the simple style. I made them with kraft cardstock. I had a heck of a time finding kraft cardstock so I asked the LSS owner to order me a pack. After she ordered it I found it (and bought it) at two more places so now I have an abundance! lol I use the cardstock from the LSS as the base for my full size cards because it's the best quality of everything I bought. The other packs are used for mini cards and tags.

I've got a pretty set of purple & black note cards in the works. I started them last week but haven't had a chance to assemble them. I hope to finish them very soon so I can get them listed. I also have Valentine's cards on the agenda (I started some of those as well but they'll require extra time to assemble because of the intricate design). Then there's St. Patrick's Day, Easter and spring to think about...

So much to do, so little time! 

All of the cards shown here are available in my Etsy shop.

Shares:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...