Friday, January 22, 2010

One Fine Day - Sugar & Spice Challenge

I stumbled on a fun scrapping & stamping blog through Twitter. It's called Scrap & Stamp and they have weekly layout challenges. I love challenges! I'll definitely be checking them out on a weekly basis.

This week's challenge is to scrap a girly page with stamping. I'm not big on stamping but this one fits the bill. It's all about me and features doodling and a stamped title. Out of the blue my husband came home with flowers for me. No special reason other than "just because." :-)

Sorry for the funny angle but the title wouldn't show up otherwise.

6 comments:

Cariena said...

Hi Judy! I really like your layout! the colors and the stamping!!! stunning!

Shirley said...

Your husband is soooo sweet!! I just love your gorgeous flowers (both the real and the one on the LO!) and the title is definately unique!

Judy said...

Thanks for the comments ladies! My husband is definitely a keeper!

Regina said...

beautiful layout..love all the doodling! we are so glad you joined us at scrap and stamp! we hope to see you again! that was super sweet of your dh!!

Little Waltz said...

I think you did an awesome job on this layout! Esp love the curly bits round the side.

Rene Sharp said...

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! Your lo is just lovely, and I love your blog, you do fantastic work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...