Saturday, November 3, 2012

Very productive week!

handmade wreath Christmas card

Wow, I'm pooped!

I kept myself up way too late this week working on Etsy stuff (so much for that accountability thing!). Speaking of the accountability thing, what ever happened to that? I can't even be held accountable for my Accountability Saturday! lol

Anyway, I digress. I got lots of projects done this week and my back is paying for it today. (too much sitting, not enough movement) I'm trying to get a good amount of items made up for my Etsy shop so I have enough to list every day for a week or so. That way I can take my time creating new stuff from this point on (that's the plan, anyway). I have a million ideas in my head and not enough hours in the day to get everything done.

In no particular order I...

1. Made 3 sets of mini Christmas note cards
2. Made 5 Christmas gift card holders that look like purses. Wait until you see them. They're so cute!
3. Made 2 sets of regular size blank note cards
4. Made a set of 4 of the Christmas card above. They came out gorgeous, if I do say so myself.
5. Made a set of 12 blank Christmas tags which involved nothing more than picking out cardstock, setting up the file and sending it to the Silhouette. Easiest.project.ever. :)
6. Photographed all those items and edited two sets of pics.
7. Managed to get two of those items listed in my Etsy shop. It's a tedious process. *sigh*


These cards were tedious but fun to make. The wreath is made with a snowflake punch and dots of red Stickles. The white door & window on the front of the card were created in Adobe Illustrator, then cut with the Silhouette. (so much easier than measuring and cutting with an x-acto knife!) I think the Season's Greetings stamp is from Hero Arts.

We're heading out car shopping today. I hope we find something soon because car shopping is such a drag. Last weekend we test drove a Hyundai Santa Fe. It's for my husband. He liked it but didn't love it so the search continues. Tomorrow my daughter and I might drive out to a used clothing store in Sturbridge, MA. I have a few winter coats that I hope to get a little bit of money for. She also wants to go to Yankee Candle store out there. Busy weekend. I prefer unbusy weekends.

Don't forget to set your clock back before you go to bed tonight!

Shares:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...