Friday, August 31, 2012

Free Friday Sketch - Aug. 31

free scrapbook sketch

In honor of it being almost fall (say it's not so!) and my kids going back to school this week, I thought I'd use fall colors on this free sketch. This is similar to a very simple layout I did a few years ago. The smaller boxes can be used for photos, embellishments, journaling, etc. If you're a veteran scrapper you'll know what to do! If you're a beginner, let your imagination take over and do what you want with this. As always, it can be rotated, flipped, modified, add photos, take some away, etc.

Now for my disclaimers: You're welcome to print this out for your own personal use. Please do not sell or submit scrapbook pages or cards made from this sketch. Feel free to Pin this image but be sure to link it back to this blog page.

If you're interested in more scrapbook sketches, click the sketch links on the sidebar at the top of this page. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...