Thursday, August 9, 2012

Free Digi Stamps

Digital stamps intrigue me. I haven't used them yet but I can't imagine it's all that difficult to use one. Just open in Word, size and print. Every now and then I'll do a google search for free digital stamps (even though I've yet to use them) and I always find something fun to add to my collection.

This week has been very busy for me. I'm in the middle of a custom Etsy order (50 wine charms for a bridal shower!) so I need to stay focused with that while trying to keep the blog updated. Yesterday was the day I did the google search so I could share a freebie.

I found these at the Paper Smooches blog. I'm posting just a small sample of what's available on their blog. I think these are adorable for card making. Maybe I'll make up a set of cute cards to have on hand. :)
Please be sure to visit Paper Smooches to grab these digital stamps and more! Don't forget to tell them I sent you!

If you're looking for more freebies, check out Pieces of Me freebies.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...