Monday, November 14, 2011

Em's Gems is now live on Etsy!


Even though I've been super busy this fall, I never forgot that my intention was to get our Etsy shop up and running in October. Believe me, I never forgot. Life happened, a 6 day power outage happened (that's another blog post I haven't had time to write!) and I've been busy getting ready for this weekend's craft fair. Today I was supposed to work on a different project, but instead decided to finally get some items listed on Etsy.

We are live folks.

I'm a little apprehensive about this. First of all, my photos suck. My camera sucks (it's a 7 year old digital). My indoor lighting sucks. My bracelet model (Emily) isn't home much during daylight hours. It's gotten cold outside so asking her to model bracelets outside in short sleeves verges on child abuse. I also feel very rushed to get things listed before Thanksgiving. So for those four reasons, I'm very apprehensive (something I shouldn't even be typing outloud). Etsy sellers and buyers are apparently super particular about photo quality so we'll see how well this goes.

Below is the shop link with our two little listings. I have two more listings ready to go live in the next couple of days. Thanks for checking us out. :)

Em's Gems Beading on Etsy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...