Monday, May 2, 2011

Stampin Up Stamp Sets For Sale!

I did a little purging of the stamp drawer yesterday. These two sets were on top of the pile. I decided since they're just sitting there collecting dust, I might as well give them a good home. I'm sure there will be more to come soon.

Stampin Up Four Square - Unmounted
Brand new, never used.
$8.00 plus $3.00 shipping

Very cute for cards. I completely forgot I bought them.


Stampin Up Patterned Pines - Mounted
Excellent Condition. Trees stamp used once. Very minor staining. Other stamps never used.
$8.00 plus $3.00 shipping

If you're interested in either of these stamps sets you can email me privately. If you want both I'd be happy to figure out a new shipping cost for both. These sets will be going on ebay next weekend if they don't sell here on the blog. I prefer Paypal and currently I'm only shipping to U.S. addresses.

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...