Friday, July 9, 2010

Fabulous Friday Sketch - July 9

They're baaaaack!!

Well friends, it's been a long time coming but amazingly, I've managed to produce one new sketch. I apologize to my volunteer scrappers for not getting this done in time for you to create a page for the blog. It was a spontaneous project done on the fly two nights ago. I hope this inspires some of you to scrap a fun summer layout. Maybe you have that perfect single photo that needs a slew of embellishments to show it off. It's funny. I'm a simple scrapper, yet here I piled the embellishments onto this sketch. Anyways, I hope you have fun with it. If you scrap a page or card using this sketch, feel free to leave a link to your online gallery in the comments section. Please remember to include a link to this blog page in your gallery.

This sketch is for personal use only. It is not to be used for any online or print publication or contest.
Not to be used for commercial scrapbook projects.
If you upload your layout to an online gallery please leave a link to this blog.
Digital page kit by http://www.shabbyprincess.com/. Page kit is for personal, non commercial use only.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...