Sunday, January 31, 2010

2010 Resolutions check in time!

It's January 31st. Time to see how the New Year's resolutions are holding up.

I'm proud to say that I've kept up with 3 of my 4 resolutions. Go me.

1. Declutter every room of the house. By the end of today, my kitchen will be done. Every inch of cabinet space, every drawer, every countertop - purged, scrubbed and reorganized. The rest of the house awaits.

2. Exercise more. I started Zumba two weeks ago. It's only once a week so it's not the level of activity I set as my goal. The thought of taking a walk in frigid weather sends me to the couch with a cup of hot cocoa. I need to hop on the old stationery bike in the basement for at least 15 minutes every few days.

3. Volunteer at an animal shelter. Yeah, that hasn't happened. I've been way too focused on getting my house in order. This resolution kind of flew out the window.

4. Scrap more, stress less. As you can see from my recent blog posts, I'm scrapping for myself again! I made the decision to close my Etsy shop as of today. It's taken such a load off my mind. No more putting aside my personal projects to make cards to sell, no more photographing, no more listing, no more promoting. I'm so glad that's behind me! It just wasn't for me.

Leave me a comment. I'd love to hear how your resolutions are going!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...