Monday, February 4, 2013

Scrapbook Supplies for Sale!


It's time to purge again so I've opened a Destash section in my Etsy shop! I'll be listing supplies as they become available. I currently only have three items listed in my destash section but that's going to grow everyday. 

The tags above come as a set of three 12x12 cardstock sheets in three different color schemes. The colors are nice and vibrant. They'd be really cute as journaling blocks or embellishments. I have a ton of these available so if you need more or only want one color, feel free to contact me through Etsy and I'd be happy to set up a custom listing for you. 

Here's a few other destash scrapbook items currently available in my shop.




You can see my destash section here: Pieces of Me Paper Crafts - Destash Scrapbooking Supplies
You can view my whole shop here: Pieces of Me Paper Crafts

Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...