Thursday, January 10, 2013

Bra and purse cards


Back in September I posted this blog post about the awesome acrylic stamps I won at Pamela's World of Scraps. I finally got around to playing with them yesterday (yes, I'm a little slow getting around to things!). 

Check out the fun cards I put together with two of the sets. The bra card above says "Bras are like great friends," then inside it says "You can always count on them when you need a lift." :)


This second card has my favorite subject - purses! The outside says "Birthdays are like purses" and the inside says "the more you have, the harder it is to find your keys." 

I can't decide which I like the most, but I think the purse one is ranking a little higher. I love the paper I used for the purse and the bright circles on the border. 

Thanks for looking! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...