Friday, October 19, 2012

Paper Flowers


I started making paper flowers way before paper flowers were cool.

A long, long time ago paper flowers were my absolute favorite scrapbook embellishment. I have a hefty collection of flower paper punches in all sizes, from teeny tiny to jumbo. Now that I have my Silhouette I have another nifty tool in my arsenal. :)

I had an extremely busy day yesterday - no slacking for me on that day! In between laundry loads and cooking dinner, I created, organized, photographed and packaged more new items for my new Etsy shop. It was exhausting! lol

These paper flowers are the first of three sets I plan to list on Etsy. This particular set took a couple of weeks to finish. It started with the die cutting, then I had to make myself sit down and put all the pieces together. I think they came out pretty. The one on the top right in the photo is my favorite. They're available here on Etsy.


I'll be posting more of my paper projects over the next few days (or weeks, or months). I have lots of ideas  now that I've got my mojo back.

Pieces of Me Paper Crafts on Etsy
Em's Sparklin' Gems on Etsy

Shared with:

2 comments:

bonkdawn said...

These are so pretty! Isn't the Silhouette addicting? Muahahahahahahaa!

Judy said...

Yes it is! It's my favorite "new" toy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...