Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Great sale at My Scrap Chick!

vacation

I don't work for My Scrap Chick but I have to share a great deal when I see one. Right now if you spend $10 you get 75% off your purchase! I just got done purchasing every pattern I've been drooling over and it only cost me $5.75 (after using the $10 gift code I received for entering this card in their FB contest)! That's 19 files that include 2 sets of 4 cards, a set of 5 different envelope styles and a slew of other stuff! I'm a happy camper - or should I say paper piecer!

I guess I should mention that My Scrap Chick sells files for die cut machines like the Silhouette, Wishblade, etc. The patterns also include a printable PDF pattern if you want to cut it out by hand (I used to do that before I got my Silhouette). Most patterns are only a dollar so if you buy 10 patterns for $1.00 each and get 75% off, that's 25 cents per pattern! Woo hoo!

Sorry for my absence on the blog this week. I was sick right through Monday and didn't even think about blogging (other than my Sat. morning post). I need to get my tush back in blogging mode.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...