Thursday, August 2, 2012

Obsessed with beads


It's no secret that I ignored this blog for several months this year. I ignored scrapbooking for even longer than that and I'm so glad I've gotten my motivation back again.

It's not that I wasn't doing anything during that time. I became a tad obsessed with beads. Scrapbooking was and always will be my first love, but making pretty beaded jewelry turned into a mini obsession. I had beads on the brain!

Here's a few pics of the newer things I've made with beads over the past few months. They're all on Etsy but this isn't about trying to sell something. I just want to do a little show and tell.

Beaded Bracelets...


Beaded Earrings... (love these!)


Beaded Wine Charms...


Beaded Bookmarks...

I've started a to do list of crafty tutorials I want to create for my blog. One of them will be a beaded memory wire bracelet (similar to what's pictured above). They're easy to make and even easier to wear (no clasp!). Stay tuned!

Check out other posts about crafts on Pieces of Me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...