Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Recipe: Peach Cobbler

It's been awhile since I've posted a recipe but I think this one was worth the wait. I got this from Gooseberry Patch's Facebook page. As soon as they posted it I knew I had to try it. I'm not a big fan of peaches but all that butter called me. This is super easy to throw together and it tastes heavenly. The only issue I had was that I needed to extend the cooking time. It just didn't want to crisp up in only 20 minutes. I think it took about 30-35 but you'll have to experiment with your own oven.

Peach Cobbler
1 c. sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 t. vanilla extract
1 c. all-purpose flour
15 oz can sliced peaches, drained
1/2 c. butter, melted

Stir sugar, egg, and vanilla until well blended; mix in flour. Place peaches in the bottom of a lightly greased 9x9 baking pan. Pour batter over peaches, drizzle with melted butter. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes, or until light golden and crunchy on top. Serves 6.

Eat warm. You won't be disappointed. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds yummy. I'm saving it to try myself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...