Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there - both on earth and in heaven! My Dad is in heaven. He passed away on July 2, 2000 at the age of 82. He was a strong-willed, outspoken WWII Army vet. I can feel him watching over our family everyday.

Below are some father quotes you can use for your cardmaking and scrapbooking. Enjoy!

A Dad is your biggest fan, even when you strike out!

Small boys become big men through the influence of big men who care about small boys.

Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a Daddy

By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right -
he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong! (Charles Wadsworth)

A Dad is someone you never outgrow your need for

I never had a chance to choose the man to be my Dad -

But I sure thank my lucky stars for my Mother's good taste.

A Dad is someone to look up to no matter how tall you've grown.

A Daddy is a man who has photos in his wallet where his money used to be.

Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.

A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us there,
but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.

Fathers are men who give daughters away to other men who aren't nearly good enough...
so they can have grandchildren who are smarter than anybody's.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...