Thursday, April 8, 2010

Free Computer Geek's Productivity Guide

Every now and then I run into an interesting freebie. This came in my email the other day. I think it's relevant to anyone with a computer related job. You don't have to be a computer geek to read it.

Many of us find it hard to stay focused, especially when working on the computer. There are so many things that can distract us or make it difficult to finish a task. During these “off times” our productivity level can hit an all time low. It’s not a lost cause. There are some things you can do to help insure that you stay focused and working on schedule. You can find out more about these in A Computer Geek’s Productivity Guide. Don’t let the title fool you. You don’t have to be a geek to benefit from this ebook! Grab your free copy to get tips on topics such as…
  • Concentration
  • Productivity Mistakes
  • Coffee: Good or Bad?
  • Improve your typing skills
  • Setting Up Your Workspace
  • Scheduling
  • Motivation
  • Essential Tools
My biggest distraction when working on my home computer is social networking. I use Facebook for fun and I check it all day long. I log onto the internet to "google something quick," then find myself being sucked into Facebook for the 10th time that day. The only time I'm not on Facebook is when I'm at my "real" job!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...