Friday, April 30, 2010

Fabulous Friday Sketch - April 30 + bonus sketch!

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

Do you have any big scrapbooking plans? Attending a crop? Shopping 'til you drop? Scrapping at home? Participating in an online crop?

Here's a sketch to print out and use as inspiration while you scrap. Have fun with all those circles!


Today I'm including a bonus sketch in honor of National Scrapbooking Day! Enjoy!


I was so excited when Colleen sent me her layout using the circle sketch. I'd been anxious to see someone else's take on it. This looks great!


Colleen also did this layout for the bonus sketch!


This layout was submitted by Mary. I love the Christmas ornament mats!

Diana sent in this lovely layout of her pretty little granddaughter. Isn't it sweet?

This page was done by Emily. It's one of her favorite subjects to scrap!

Emily also did the bonus sketch. I absolutely love the beachy colors!

This is my take on the sketch. I did this for my son's album.

I also used the bonus sketch by turning it upside down. I love the patterned paper on the layout above so much that I used it again for this one! This is my boy, Adam. He'll be 15 in a few weeks. They grow up so fast.

I hope everyone has a fun and productive National Scrapbooking Day! Get out there and do some scrapping!

4 comments:

Diana Joy said...

Great job ladies. The three circle sketch is such a fun sketch to use.

Colleen said...

Love everyones take on the sketches. Emily, you are one talented 11 year old. My daughter who is 10 is trying to step up her scrapbooking a notch or two after seeing your pages.

Mary said...

Love all the layouts. I don't normally do circles in my layouts, so that sketch was really fun to do. Great job everyone!

RobinH said...

great layouts everyone!

I scrapped a layout tonight .. that may be all I get done this weekend though as I have to work tomorrow

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...