Friday, April 16, 2010

Fabulous Friday Sketch - April 16

TGIF!

I'm extra excited today because next week my kids are on spring break. That means Mom gets to sleep in! Well, I can sleep in almost everyday. I'll have to get up for work on Tuesday and Wednesday but the other days I'll be snoooooozing away. I also get a break from making cold lunches. Yay!

This week's sketch is a two-page layout that should give you lots of options. Scrap lots of photos or find other uses for the blocks. It's up to you!


This first layout was done by Jennie Coull, one of my new volunteers. I love how she designed her title and added the fireman embellishments!


The next layout was done by my daughter, Emily. She's 11 years old. I love that she managed to use nine photos without having to do too much cropping. (I'm going to toot my own horn by saying I paper pieced the Santa head and gave it to her for Christmas!)

This fun layout is from Heather. I love the sparkly flourishes in the corners. I also love the bunny ears on the dog!


Thank you to the three ladies who provided layouts this week. I love to see how other people use my sketches.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Great 2 page sketch!

Colleen said...

Love the sketch and the layouts.

bonkdawn said...

Great sketch and LOs! Maybe I will get to scrap and use this with school vacation this week!

Diana Joy said...

Nice work ladies. It's nice your 11 year old is scrapping Judy.

RobinH said...

I love this sketch too
hopefully I can try it soon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...