Friday, February 12, 2010

Free Digital Scrapbooking Kits & Fonts

I don't know how many readers out there are aware of this. ComputerScrapbook.com is currently offering all of their digital elements, alphabets and fonts for FREE. This is a fabulous deal, considering a single font normally sells for $5.00.

I don't know how long this is going to last so get it while it's hot. Click here for free digital kits. Click here for free fonts.

I'm not a digital scrapper. I have zero patience for playing around in Photoshop. I build newspaper ads for a living and the last thing I want to do at home is create a layout on my computer. I hang out on Facebook. I visit message boards. I check emails. I do not play in Photoshop unless I need to edit an image.

This is what I came up with when I tried my hand at digital scrapping one day. I haven't attempted it since. I much prefer to play with paper, scissors and glue.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

cute LO judy!! and thank you SO much for sharing that link... i think i just tripled my digi scrap kits ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...