Monday, October 19, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

In my Etsy shop that is!

I've been busy, busy, busy getting ready for a craft show my daughter and I are doing in a month. I'm concentrating on Christmas - tags and cards mainly but I also plan to make up some gift boxes for my daughter's earrings. I cropped with some friends over the weekend and got a lot of cards made. They'll being making it into the Etsy shop over the next week. Tags seem to be popular. Less than 24 hours after listing my first batch on Etsy I got a good size custom order so yay for that! Today I have to head to Joann's for more Christmas ribbon. I'm just about completely out and because I'm a ribbon junkie I can't function anymore without it! I tried, I really did. My latest cards don't have any ribbon which is unusual for me.

Check out my newest card and tags. I'll be filling my shop with more single cards for those who prefer not to buy a set.




1 comment:

nomadcraftsetc said...

Christmas is so close! It's hard to believe how fast this year went! LOVE your Christmas items! They are very fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...