Sunday, September 20, 2009

Photography by JanSDrew

I've decided I'd like to replace the tired old picture I've had hanging in my living room for years. It's not even something that I'm remotely in love with so I don't know why it's even there. My kids have said more than once, "Mom, when are you going to put something new in that spot?"

It's time. I want something that's related to our New England life. Something beautiful, peaceful and calming.

I went on a quest on Etsy this morning. My keywords were "New England fall photo." I found this:


This is gorgeous. I can see myself sitting on my couch watching my favorite TLC shows and getting lost in this photo during the commercials. This one may very well make it into my home. :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about changing things around, although we don't have much in the way of decorations these days. I mostly get antsy about changing my shop photos, blog banner and background stuff, etc. Lovely image you chose for your living room :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...