Monday, September 21, 2009

New Earrings, Sale and Relists!

I've relisted a couple of items and added two new pairs of earrings to my shop today. If you need any scalloped circle tags check out my Tags/Punchies section. I can do almost any color so feel free to send me a convo to see if I can accommodate you.

I've also dropped the prices of several of my paper piecings. My Halloween, school and summer pieces are all on sale. Once they're gone, they're gone! I won't be making more until the next season comes around.

Onto to the new listings! My daughter made up a couple more pairs of cute earrings. She picks out the cutest beads and does such a great job putting them together. She's made me several pairs and I wear them all the time. I've gotten a lot of compliments on them from family, coworkers and even complete strangers.

New today:


I love these star earrings. She previously made these in purple and coral/red and they went fast.



I think these are so pretty and festive for the holidays. I picture them with a pretty blue or black outfit. She also has a pair of these in blue listed in our shop - same price, same style, just blue.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...