Sunday, May 5, 2013

Healthier Ranch Dressing


Are you looking for a healthier alternative to bottled dressing? I found this recipe online a few months ago. I saved it to a Word document and now I can't remember where I originally got it. Regardless, it's super simple to make and delicious! Feel free to doctor it up to your own tastes!


Healthier Ranch Dressing
1 cup plain non-fat Greek yogurt
1 packet dry ranch dressing mix
1/2 cup 1% milk

Mix all ingredients and chill. Approx. 10 calories per tbsp.

Keep in mind that this is made with yogurt and milk so it won't last for years like the bottled stuff (which is a pretty scary thought!). 

1 comment:

bonkdawn said...

Sounds yummy and we love Ranch at our house, so I will have try this! Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...