Friday, January 18, 2013

Valentine's Day cards

kitty valentines day card two cats kissing

I love this simple Valentine's Day card! I whipped this up the other morning. I found the cat silhouette image on google. I created the die cut with my Silhouette by duplicating the cat and flipping the image, then touching their noses together so it's all one piece (it was a little tricky getting it off the mat). The hearts came from a set of die-cut tags that had a bunch of cut-out hearts on them. I saved all the tiny die-cut hearts for future projects. Waste not, want not. :) The words were done with my printer.

i love you bunches valentines day card

Oh look, more die-cut hearts! :) (Did I mention I have a ton of these?) This card was even more simple to make than the cat card. It's one of those projects that I can just sit, chat and not put a whole lot of thought into what I'm doing. 

Thanks for looking!

Both of these cards can be found in my Etsy shop. 

1 comment:

bonkdawn said...

Both are adorable, Judy! Love them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...