I saw these on another blog and since I haven't had time to do much crafty stuff, I thought I'd play too.
Feel free to copy and paste to your own blog!
1. Do you wear make-up every day? No, but I wear it to work, on dates and special occasions and
when I meet up with friends. I wear everything - concealer, foundation, blush, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick.
2. In your opinion, what is the best part of the holidays? I love the glow of lights on a Christmas tree.
I turn the tree on as soon as I get up in the morning and turn it off when I go to bed. I also love the food!
3. Which character are you most like from Winnie the Pooh? Piglet.
4. What holiday movie are you excited to see? I couldn't wait to watch National Lampoon's
Christmas Vacation (we rented it from Netflix). I finally got to sit down to watch it on the 23rd!
I also love The Christmas Story marathon on TBS. I always make my husband watch it with me
on Christmas Eve after the kids go to bed. lol
5. How many pairs of jeans do you own? 6 or 7 but sadly only two pairs sort of fit right now.
I live in yoga pants when I'm not at work. I need to work on that "clothes not fitting" thing
6. What’s a gross fact about yourself? Weird question. I can't think of anything gross.
7. What would you choose to eat as your “last meal”? Olive Garden Fettuccine Alfredo.
I haven't had it in years!