Thursday, December 27, 2012

7 Random Questions


I saw these on another blog and since I haven't had time to do much crafty stuff, I thought I'd play too. 
Feel free to copy and paste to your own blog!

1. Do you wear make-up every day?  No, but I wear it to work, on dates and special occasions and 
when I meet up with friends. I wear everything - concealer, foundation, blush, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick. 

2. In your opinion, what is the best part of the holidays? I love the glow of lights on a Christmas tree. 
I turn the tree on as soon as I get up in the morning and turn it off when I go to bed. I also love the food!

3. Which character are you most like from Winnie the Pooh?  Piglet. 

4. What holiday movie are you excited to see?  I couldn't wait to watch National Lampoon's 
Christmas Vacation (we rented it from Netflix). I finally got to sit down to watch it on the 23rd! 
I also love The Christmas Story marathon on TBS. I always make my husband watch it with me 
on Christmas Eve after the kids go to bed. lol

5. How many pairs of jeans do you own?  6 or 7 but sadly only two pairs sort of fit right now. 
I live in yoga pants when I'm not at work. I need to work on that "clothes not fitting" thing

6. What’s a gross fact about yourself?  Weird question. I can't think of anything gross.

7. What would you choose to eat as your “last meal”?  Olive Garden Fettuccine Alfredo
I haven't had it in years!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...