Friday, October 26, 2012

Snowman Gift Card Holder

Christmas gift card holder

I know, I know. It's not even Halloween yet and I'm posting about Christmas!

Last year's Halloween was a blur of power outages, snapped trees, downed power lines and snow everywhere. Halloween was cancelled in our town thanks to the freak October snowstorm. As it gets closer to the one year anniversary of the worst week of my life, I silently dread seeing it come around again. Especially since we've got a freaking hurricane heading our way next week. What the hell??

Sorry. I digress. Let's think about Christmas again.

I made four of these snowman gift card holders the other night. I just think he's the cutest thing. He sure beats the generic cardboard gift card holders you get from the store.


My snowman gift card holder is available in my Etsy shop.

Pattern by MyScrapChick. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...