Friday, August 17, 2012

New Friday Sketch!


I love how this sketch came out! The best part is that I whipped it up in less than 30 minutes! This sketch was inspired by a rough draft digi layout I did for my son's prom pics. I plan to do a traditional scrapbook page using this as my guide. (I think I have three small pics to go on the bottom instead of the two shown here) I love how all the flowers fall diagonally across the layout. The flowers are from a digital scrapbooking kit called Bloom that I got for free from www.computerscrapbook.com. The sketch was was created in Adobe InDesign CS3.

Now for my disclaimers: You're welcome to print this out for your own personal use. Please do not sell or submit scrapbook pages or cards made from this sketch. Feel free to Pin this image but be sure to link it back to this blog page.

If you're interested in more scrapbook sketches, click the sketch links on the sidebar at the top of this page. 

1 comment:

Ewa said...

this sketch looks great

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...