Monday, September 12, 2011

Busy uncrafty weekend

I spent part of my weekend organizing and pricing craft items for a tag sale. Not my tag sale, thank goodness. My local scrapbook store is having a tag sale next Saturday. All I had to do was organize, price and code my items, pay her $6.00 and bring it all to the store. Whatever money I make will be in the form of a gift card to the store. Now that I'm scrapping again (or thinking about it because I've been too busy to scrap), it will definitely come in handy. Oh, for those who are asking "what the heck is a tag sale?" It's a yard sale or garage sale or whatever you call it in your neck of the woods. This one is indoors in the store's crop room.

I categorized everything by price, as suggested by the store owner. I packed in a plastic storage bin and hauled over to the store:
  • 17 - 25¢ items
  • 45 - 50¢ items
  • 10 - 75¢ items
  • 2 - $1.00 items
  • 1 - $1.25 item
  • 4 - $1.50 items
  • 2 - $2.00 items
  • 2 - $3.00 items
  • 2 - $4.00 items
  • 2 - $10 items
I'm selling stickers, embellishments, beads, stamps, books, magazines and tools. If everything sells that'll be sweet.

If you're local to the Palmer, Mass. area you should head over to Life's Memories & More at 1085 Park St, Rt. 20 in Palmer (exit 8 off the Mass Pike). The tag sale is Saturday, Sept. 17 from 10-5. I've been to her tag sales and they're huge. Here's a link to the info on her Facebook page: Craft Materials Tag Sale I hope you can make it - there will be lots of great deals!

2 comments:

bonkdawn said...

Good luck in the sale! I wish I could make a road trip out, but we have 3 (yes, three!) soccer games on Saturday!

Katy Cameron said...

Hope you make loads! I have sooo much I could donate to one of those things...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...