Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Recipe: Salsa Dip

This is so easy to make! Everytime I serve this it gets devoured in no time. I've made it as a snack for crops and as an appetizer at Christmas. Even my picky eater likes it. :)

Salsa Dip
1 large container whipped cream cheese
1 large jar of salsa (you decide how spicy you like it)
8 oz package of Mexican flavored shredded cheese

Spread the cream cheese in an even layer on the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish. Sprinkle a layer of shredded cheese over the cream cheese, then pour the whole jar of salsa over everything. Top with remaining shredded cheese. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips and beverage of choice.

*Note: I often stock up on cream cheese blocks when they go on sale. Instead of using the more expensive whipped cream cheese, I soften a block of cream cheese and then 'whip' it with a hand mixer.

1 comment:

Diana Joy said...

My family is going to say "thank you Judi" over this one.... am going to make it this weekend when we gather. Thanks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...