Sunday, August 1, 2010

Oliver Chronicles Part 4

It's time for another update on psycho kitty, aka Spaz. Oliver has found his forever home. I'll be honest and say he can be a royal pain in the butt half the time. The other half of the time he's sort of calm. He still stalks Flower, our older kitty, but she's learning to put up a fight or hide from him. Oliver gets put in a kitty time-out when he starts getting too obnoxious.

Oliver likes Emily's bean bag chair...

And her old doll carrier...

And boxes...

He also likes to sleep in the recycle box...

and under blankets...
 
He's been caught breaking & entering in the daytime (this is where his treats used to be stored).
We tied the cabinets closed for a few days, then finally gave up and just moved the treats. He's discovered their new hiding spot so I don't know if we'll ever stop him from opening cabinet doors!

He can also be quite lovable. He loves my son Adam and will sit on his chest and "knead" him. He sometimes sleeps under the covers next to me no matter how hot it is. It's not good for the hot flashes to have a warm kitty against me but how can I push him away?

We left the cats home alone for two days while we were away last week. I think Oliver forgot all the manners we've taught him since we adopted him in March. He turned into a spaz kitty when we got home. He must have slept the whole time we were gone. After we came home he kept getting himself into trouble! I guess any kind of attention is good when you're Oliver!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...