Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Recipe: Ranch Style Baked Beans

Wow, where did the week go? I almost forgot to post a recipe this week! My brain is being pulled in 10 different directions lately. I hope things slow down soon.

This recipe is great for a summer barbecue. Throw them in the crock pot on low and let them sit for a few hours so the flavors blend. They go great with burgers, hot dogs, chicken, potato salad and any other goodies you plan to serve.

Ranch Style Baked Beans
1 1/2 lbs ground beef, browned
1 envelope onion soup mix
2 - 28 oz cans of pork & beans (I use B&M)
1 cup ketchup
1/2 cup cold water
2 tbsp. mustard
2 tbsp. brown sugar

Combine ingredients in a deep casserole dish. Bake 35 mins. at 400°.
Or combine ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on low for a few hours.

1 comment:

Linda Ruthie said...

This recipe sounds good. I love when there's a slow cooker option.
I wanted to thank you for checking out my blog and becoming my newest follower. I only read through a few of your newer posts but I'm looking forward to reading back to the beginning. Now I really should go and work on my post in progress. See ya!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...