Friday, March 26, 2010

Fabulous Friday Sketch - March 26

Here we go with another one page sketch! This one works well with one or two pics, as you can see from my examples. I used the same sketch for each layout but tried to change things up. I have to admit the muted colors I've been using are starting to bore me. I need to work with some bright, cheerful papers for my next sketch.

I plan to come up with some two page sketches soon. If you're like me, you need two or more pages to scrap your holiday, kids' birthday and vacation pics. Stay tuned!

This is for personal use only. It is not to be used in any online or print publication or contest. If you upload your layout to an online gallery please leave a link to this blog.

This is my interpretation of the sketch. These are my kids at Zeb's General Store in North Conway, NH last October. (the bear & moose belong to Zeb!)

This is my second version using a 5x7 photo. This is my daughter's 5th grade class. I always struggle when it comes to scrapping class pics. I think I'm going to pass the honor of scrapping them onto my daughter. She only has two more years of these class pics to deal with. 

Post a comment with a link to your layout. I'd love to see what you do with this sketch!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...