Thursday, November 5, 2009

New Shop! Mom And Me DL on Etsy - American Girl doll clothes

My daughter has two genuine American Girl dolls and a couple of knock-offs. She mostly plays with the American Girl dolls. She's 11 and it thrills me that she still loves playing with her dollies. So that being said, I like to check out doll clothes online - more so on Etsy lately because of the large number of talented seamstresses I can find there.

I literally just stumbled on a brand new shop called MomandMeDL. I'm in awe at how gorgeous her doll clothing sets are. Please be reminded that her shop is very new - she just opened on Oct. 30 - so her bio and policies aren't even in place yet. Let's show this shop some love with some hearts and fellow Etsian support!








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...