Thursday, October 1, 2009

Krista's Knack Shack going out of business sale

I read a thread on the Etsy forums today about a seller who's closing her shop. It sounds like she's burned out and needs to be a good mommy to her young boys. As a mother I understand that family must come first. I also understand how someone can get tired of the constant need to promote in order to sell. I've questioned my own ability to continue this, but I've committed to keep going at least until Christmas.

So anyway, I digress. Please support Krista's Knack Shack during her going out of business sale. She's accepting offers and trades and you can convo her if you're interested in anything in her shop.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this! I will definitely check her shop out :)

Krista said...

I found out you posted about my shop closing from the Lost Earring. Wow! Thank you so much. It's people like you that make the world a better place to live.

Best Wishes,
Krista

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...