Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm not "card bored" yet!

It's been a productive cardmaking week for me. I've been pumping out a few just about everyday. We're doing a craft show in November so I need to have a decent inventory built up by then. I have a to-do list a mile long running through my head.

1. Make lots and lots of cards.
2. Figure out creative way to display cards
3. Buy a mini Christmas tree to decorate table
4. Buy table cloth and/or fabric pieces to decorate
5. Find small Christmas decorations for table
6. Make earring displays
7. Make earring cards
8. Buy small bags for earrings
9. Decorate paper bags for purchases
10. Print out business cards
11. Make receipts in Word

*sigh* Good thing I've got over a month to get all of this done.

Thanks for the photo tips. Today I headed outside and re-photographed one of the cards I listed yesterday. The other (blue monkey birthday card) was a lost cause. The blues and white just don't want to work for me. I have a love/hate relationship with my camera. I'm sure part of the problem is operator error. ;-)

Anyway, here's my latest listings. I hope you like them. I appreciate everyone who follows my blog and visits my shop. :-)





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...