Friday, September 9, 2011

Em's Gems opening soon on Etsy!

My daughter is back to making jewelry, after taking a much needed break over the last several months. We went to a memory wire bracelet class a few weeks ago and loved it. We both got the bug to make these little gems (pun intended). They're pretty, they're one size fits most and they're fairly easy to make.

We've decided to move beyond earrings, which didn't sell well at all at last year's craft fair, and try our hand at bracelets and small gift items. I've been itching to make a memory wire bracelet for a long time. After taking the class, I can't wait to make more for myself and others. Emily plans to make beaded clasp bracelets. We'll both be making stocking stuffer gifts. Em's Gems is now a mother/daughter team effort. Emily's name and creativity are the driving force of the business. She is the person who started it. I'm handling the business side in the background like I always have. I also look forward to contributing to the creative side as well.

Em's Gems will be opening on Etsy within the next month. I've been fine tuning the policies as we build up our inventory. As soon as we have items ready for sale, I'll announce our grand opening. Please follow this link and add Em's Gems to your shop favorites list. We plan to open in time for holiday shopping!

Em's Gems Beading on Etsy

2 comments:

bonkdawn said...

Woo hoo! I can't wait! Congrats to you guys! I think of both of you whenever I wear my Em's Gems earrings, which is often!! ♥

Judy said...

Awww, thanks Dawn! You were her best customer on Etsy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...